Las Palmas Airport
Gran Canaria Airport
Gran Canaria Airport was built in the year 1948. The IATA code for the airport is LPA. Cleartrip provides information about the different airline brands that operate from Las Palmas airport and also a list of top domestic and international routes from Las Palmas.
There are different domestic and international airlines that operate from Las Palmas airport. Out of them, the airline brands that operate more frequently are Iberia, Vueling Airlines, translation missing: en.airlines.TOM and American Airlines. In addition to this, the most popular sectors from Las Palmas are Las Palmas to Madrid, Las Palmas to Fuerteventura Puerto Del Rosario with 1700, 714 weekly flights respectively.
Iberia airline 5276 to Rome is the first flight that departs from Las Palmas airport at 12:15 AM, followed by Vueling Airlines airline 6579 to Rome at 12:15 AM. Whereas Thomas Cook Airlines airline 1107 to London is the last flight that departs from Las Palmas airport at 11:35 PM.
- What are the top airline brands that operate from Las Palmas airport frequently? The top airline brands that operate from Las Palmas airport frequently are – Iberia, Vueling Airlines and translation missing: en.airlines.TOM.
- What is the airport code for Las Palmas airport? The IATA code for the Las Palmas airport is LPA.
- What are the most frequent routes from Las Palmas airport? The most popular sectors from Las Palmas airport are Las Palmas to Rome with 1700 weekly flights respectively.
- When does the first flight leave from Las Palmas airport? The first flight from Las Palmas to Rome is at 12:15 AM, which is Iberia airline 5276 followed by Vueling Airlines 3005 which leaves at 12:40 AM.
- When does the last flight leave from Las Palmas airport? Thomas Cook Airlines 1107 to Rome is the last flight that departs from airport at 11:35 PM.
Top International Routes from Las Palmas
Top International Flight Schedules
Las Palmas Airport Details
- Gran Canaria Airport
- "Carretera General del Sur
- (+34) 91 321 10 00